Sales Warranty Managementby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
• Invoicing (account)
• CRM (crm)
• Inventory (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Sales Warranty Management
Sales Warranty module maintain the warranty details of the products sold. It also maintains the service information details for the product.
The warranty record's of the product are created automatically on confirmation of the sales order with reference to the invoice.The Running stage of the warranty lifecycle starts when the invoice and delivery order is done.
The automatic stage transition of the warranty record is managed with the help of cron job (Scheduler), so the warranty will expire automatically after the validity date.
This module is compatible with
To configure Warranty Template, go to Sales/Warranty/Warranty Templates.
Fill required information for warranty template like name, Term Months, Renew Months and renewable cost, etc.
Warranty renewable indicator is visible on warranty template.
|Name:||Name of warranty template.|
|Is Renewable:||Warranty template is renewable or not.|
|Term Months:||Define number of months for running warranty.|
|Renew Months:||Define number of months for warranty renew.|
|Renew Cost:||Warranty renewal cost.|
|Warranty Information:||Information related to warranty.|
1. Product type: Storable Product.
2. Product Tracking: By Unique Serial Number.
3. Select warranty template on product.
Create sales order
1. Create a new sales quatation and select products with warranty type.
2. Once invoice and develivery process are completed, then warranty details will be created with unique serial number.
The warranty details like product and customer information with warranty date can be viewed on 'Warranty Details' menu.
Warranty analysis view
Go to Sales/Reporting/Warranty.
In-depth analysis of the product warranty through pivot view.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.