Dynamic Pricelist Price Inside Product List View | Dynamic Pricelist Price Inside Product Tree Viewby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||206|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Dynamic Pricelist Price Inside Product Listview
This module allows you to display multiple pricelists of products inside the product list view (tree view). It will useful to update the price of the pricelist easily from the list view of the product. It will be useful only if your pricelist item is based on the product (product template) & fixed price.
Enable "Allow User To View Product Pricelist" to show pricelist to that user.
Tick "Pricelists" in order to display product pricelists.
Now go to the pricelists and create a pricelist. If you want to show pricelist in the list/tree view then tick "Allowed this pricelist in product List/Tree view?".
When you click on the "Add a line" this wizard opens, you can apply a pricelist on the product (product template) & fixed price only.
After that save it.
Pricelist inside the list view. Here those pricelists display in which you have ticked "Allowed this pricelist in product List/Tree view?".
Pricelists can be edited from the list/tree view as well.
When you edit pricelists from the list/tree view, that price auto-change in the pricelists form.
Multiple pricelists in the list/tree view.
You can delete the pricelist from the "Action".
Currently, in the pricelist, we have not added a new product..
You can see the new product with an empty value in the tree view.
After that, you can see product will be added in the pricelist.
Version 12.0.1 | Released on : 11thMay 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, our module work on the product templates only.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.