Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Website Stock Update
Update the price and on hand quantity of the product from website on real time. A new inventory adjustment will be created and validated for the product automatically. Price will also updated in price list.
- Edit icon will be enabled in website,to update Price and OnHand Qty of the product .
- You can change price per order
- Easy price update in a rushy/bussy situation.
while clicking the edit icon button in desired product, it will Show popup to change Quantity and price.
After entering the price and clicking the "Change Price" button.
A confirmation popup "Price sucessfully updated " will be shown.
After updating the price it can updated in product pricelist table.
while clicking the edit icon button in desired product, it will popup option to enter qty. Then click on "Update Stock".
A confirmation pop up "Stock successfully updated" will be Shown.
On hand qty Updated
After updating the stock it will updated in product "On Hand" qty.
On hand qty Updated in inventry adjustment table.
After update the stock it should be updated in inventory adjustment table.
You will get 90 Days free support in case any bugs or issue .
SrikeshInfotech is an India based software company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development. We have 10+ years of technical and functional experience in ERP Customization and Implementation. The experience made us understand all the logics followed in business both functionally and technically.
Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support.
Get Help & Support
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.