This module allows user to create and run maintenance scripts. After each script's run, interventions will be logged in database.
- Add access right to the user by checking Smile Script and Smile Logs rights.
- Create maintenance script by specifying the name of script, description, the type (Python or SQL or XML), write the code of the script using the following variables: self, fields, logger, tools. To display a result, use the variable "result".
- Test the code and display results in intervention line with test mode checked.
- Validate a script, then run it. A new intervention will automatically be created.
- All maintenance interventions are listed in interventions menu with default filter by validated script.
- Users can track logs of maintenance interventions.
- Validated scripts and interventions can't be deleted.
Table of contents
To give access right to user to create maintenance scripts:
- Go to Settings > Users & companies > Users menu, select the user and in Access Rights > Others check the rule Smile Script / User.
To give access right to user to track logs of script's operations:
- Go to Settings > Users & companies > Users menu, select the user and in Access Rights > Others check the rule Smile Logs / User.
To create, test and validate a maintenance script:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Maintenance > Scripts, press Create button and fill the fields: Name, description, the type and the code of your script
- Press Save and Test buttons.
- If result is well displayed in interventions lines, press Validate button.
To execute a script and display results:
- Press the red button Run.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Maintenance > Interventions.
To track logs of maintenance interventions:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Logging > Logs.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This addons does not collect any data and does not set any browser cookies.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.