Stock Account Inventory Discrepancyby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
|Lines of code||330|
Stock Account Inventory Discrepancy
Extends stock_inventory_discrepancy module to also consider cost discrepancies. In other words, this module adds the capability to show the cost discrepancy of every line in an inventory adjustment and to block the inventory adjustment validation (setting it as ‘Pending to Approve’) when the discrepancy is greater than an user defined amount threshold.
Table of contents
- Go to “Inventory > Warehouse Management” > Warehouses” or to “Inventory > Warehouse Management” > Locations”.
- Modify the “Maximum Discrepancy Amount Threshold” either in a Warehouse or in a location. If set to 0.0 in both the threshold is disabled.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.