Stock Inventory Cost Infoby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
|Lines of code||72|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0|
Stock Inventory Cost Info
This module extends the functionality of Inventory Adjustments to show a new column Adjustment cost in Inventory Details list and PDF report table. The value of Adjustment cost will be self-calculated according to: (Real Quantity - Theoretical Quantity) * Product Cost
Table of contents
A pre_init_hook process is initiated in order to set the Adjustment cost to zero in all existing inventory adjustment before installation.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Operations > Inventory Adjustments and create a new one.
- Click on Start Inventory button.
- In Inventory Details list you will see a new column named Adjustment cost.
- The cost will be recomputed when the inventory adjustment is validated.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.