Stock Inventory Valuation by Locationby Vauxoo https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||79|
Stock Inventory Valuation by Location
Stock Inventory Valuation Location is the module that allows you to group the value of the products by location in the tree and pivot views.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Reporting > Inventory Report.
- Select Compute (Current Inventory).
- You may either group by location or use the measure value in the pivot view.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Hi, i'm a college student from Pancasila University in Jakarta. I have tried this module and it's very useful. Great job! I tried this module as an exam. Thankyou!
#UPERP15 #UniversitasPancasilaTeknikIndustri #ERP #Odoo #DrIrAgungTerminantoMBAIPM