Stock picking report undelivered productsby Tecnativa https://www.tecnativa.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.tecnativa.com
|Lines of code||155|
Stock picking report undelivered products
This module extends the functionality of stock module to allow to display undelivered products in the delivery slip report.
You have three options to display lines:
- Display all undelivered product lines.
- Display only partially undelivered product lines.
- Display only completely undelivered product lines.
You can choose by partner and product if you want to display undelivered products.
Table of contents
- Go to ‘Inventory > Configuration > Settings’.
- Select the option to display lines (All, only partially lines or only completely lines).
- Go to ‘Sales > Orders > Customers’.
- Check “Display undelivered in picking” in a customer.
- Go to ‘Sales > Catalog > Products’.
- Check “Display undelivered in picking” in a product.
- Go to ‘Sales > Orders > Order’.
- Do a order for this customer with a product with the “Display undelivered in picking” field checked.
- Confirm the order.
- Open the related picking and print the “Delivery slip”.
- Now you can view in report products that have not been sent.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.