Stock Picking Return Restricted Qtyby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow
|Lines of code||44|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0|
Stock Picking Return Restricted Qty
This module don’t allows you to return more quantity of products than the delivered.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
- Create an outgoing, an internal or an incoming picking.
- Include one or more products with enough stock.
- Validate the picking.
- Try to return more products than the delivered and see the warning.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.