Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Multi Barcode for POS and Sale(Community & Enterprise)by Kiran Kantesariya
NOTE: This module is avaialble in version v13 Community and Enterprise.
For more information you can contact to us by mail : email@example.com
Multi Barcode for POS and Sale(Community & Enterprise)
Key Features of the module:
- Need of this module: Some prodiuct in store that is added under barcode option so in that case multi barcode option needed.
- Using this module you can easily mulibarcode for same product and easily scan product using barocde.
- Userfrendly and easy to use, more sclable and faster to access.
- Compatible with both community and enterprise version of odoo.
- Multi barcode add option in Product in POS. Here you can add mulitple barcode for a Product.
- View of Barcode added in Product.
- Multi barcode add option in Product in Sales.
- Here in POS session scan barcode from barcode scanner and it will fetch the product and every scan it will add product quantity.
Barcode Scan Option with multi Barcode
Using multi barcode option you can Scan Product in POS, Sale, Purchase, Invoice, MRP, Stock transfer.
- Using Multi barcode you can Scan Product in Sale.
- Using Multi barcode you can Scan Product in purchase.
- Using Multi barcode you can Scan Product in Invoice
- Using Multi barcode you can Scan Product in Bill of Material.
- Using Multi barcode you can Scan Product in Stock transfer(stock.picking object).
NOTE: You can ask on contact number if you need any help for this module. we can help for only this module. if you need to resolve error with another module that it take an extra changes.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.