POS Rounding Amount (Communnity & Enterprise)by Kiran Kantesariya
POS Advance Roundoff amount Digits and Point based
Key Features of the module:
- Need of this module: In east asign country is having banking rule for ronding with up and down in points so this module is very usefull in that case.
- Using this module you can easily assign Rounding for Digit based and point based.
- Compatible with both community and enterprise version of odoo.
- Userfrendly and easy to use.
Why needed this module?:
- The Rounding Mechanism only applies to the total amount of a bill and not on individual items. In the Rounding Mechanism exercise, the total amount of a bill which ends in 1, 2, 6 and 7 sen will be rounded down while the total bill which ends in 3, 4, 8 and 9 sen will be rounded up to the nearest multiple of 5 sen.
- He implementation of the Rounding Mechanism brings benefits to both businesses and customers. Businesses will be able to save on handling costs and for customers, it will make payment faster and more convenient.
- The table below illustrates how the Rounding Mechanism works:
- Here for use this module, enable rounding from POS configuration and enable rounding for point base rounding and digit base rounding.
- Create POS order and add product quantity.
- Here check total order amount without rounding.
- Here after enable rounding button, check total order amount with rounding.
- check rounding functionality in POS Receipt.
- Here you can check rounding amount in POS Order with rounding amount.
- Rounding Amount entry in account after close sesson and click on button "Validate closing & post entry". Check View and Screen.
POS Rounding Configuration:
POS Rounding Configuration: Digits Base
POS Rounding Configuration: Points Base
NOTE: You can ask on contact number if you need any help for this module. we can help for only this module. if you need to resolve error with another module that it take an extra changes.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.