HR Work Day Typeby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA)
This module allows users to define multiple workday types and their period for other applications to categorize work days by types. For example, overtime in normal working days, overtime in holidays, etc
- Navigate to Apps
- Find with keyword 'to_hr_work_day_type'
- Install it as usual then you are done
- Activate developers mode
- Navigate to Settings > Technical > Resource > Work Day Types to create a new work day type that may consist the following information
- Title: The title of the work day type, e.g. "Vietnam Lunar New Year 2019"
- Date From: the date from which the work day type starts. This date is included in the period.
- Date To: the date after which the work day type ends. This date is included in the period.
- Rate: the rate in percentage which is for other applications to use. For example, it may be used as Overtime Allowance by the module to_hr_overtime_payroll
- Company: The company that this work day type is applied. If left empty, it affects all the available companies. Note: this field is only visible in multi-company environment where the user has multi-company access rights.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.