Developer Mode on Login
Allows to automatically enable developer (debug) mode when logging in. This option is enabled by default for admin user.
This is alternative module for
- This module is auto installed (can be useful when developing and need to recreate databases often).
- By default sets
?debugfor admin user when logging in (original one by default only sets for root user, which you can't log in directly on Odoo 12).
- Uses simpler implementation, without a need to fully override (and overwrite)
- Feature is managed via user settings, not via access groups.
Consider also using
web_auto_debug_mode_website module, which
makes sure Developer Mode on Login works, when
- Andrius Laukavičius (timefordev)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.