Web Sheet Full Widthby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/web , Sudokeys https://github.com/OCA/web , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/web , Métal Sartigan https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Lines of code||8|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 8.0 v 7.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Web Sheet Full Width
This module was written to extend the functionality of the web client to get full width in the form view sheet.
This module works in community edition and in enterprise edition.
This module feature and many other features and improvements to the web backend are included in web_responsive module. Before installing this module, please consider Web Responsive as a better alternative.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas JEUDY - Sudokeys (https://github.com/njeudy)
- Stephane (SOLIBRE) <email@example.com>
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
- Jérôme Thériault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
- Vincent Van Rossem <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.