Website Event Questions Templateby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/event , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/event
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||129|
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Website Event Questions Template
This module extends website_event_questions and allow to define questions templates for your events.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Events > Configuration > Questions Templates and create all templates that you need.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Events > Events and create one. All questions have been created. Also you can select other template in “Questions Template” field on “Questions” tab.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.