• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• Website (website)
Sale Stock Picking Note (28 lines of code)
|Lines of code||150|
Website Sale Stock Picking Note
This module allows the clients to set a comment on the orders from website.
With this module we want to allow internal users to fulfill website orders in behalf of the customers. For this we can’t use the extra step because the comment set there is not connected to a real field.
Table of contents
If you want to disable that module, you can go to Settings > General Settings > Website and select the option ‘Disable custom delivery comment feature’.
When a client realice an order from website, he/she has the field ‘Custom delivery comment’ on the payment page. There he/she can input the comment.
- After confirm the order by the client:
- Go to Website > Orders > Unpaid Orders select the order that the client has done.
- Go to ‘Other information’ and you can see the comment on ‘Picking Note’ field.
- Confirm the order and go to the picking.
- Go to ‘Note’ and there you can see the comment on the picking.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.