XF DocSign Campaigns - Electronic Signature and Agreementby XFanis https://xfanis.dev/odoo.html
|Lines of code||1269|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
XF DocSign Campaigns
- Electronic Signature and Agreement system in Odoo.
- You can attach any type of document as attachment or as link.
- You can add document using built-in visual editor.
- One document can contain multiple language version and user can select most suitable one to read and sign.
- You can send document to sign for company staff or other internal users, if they have account in your system.
- There are 2 method to sign document: clicking button or drawing signature using mouse/touchscreen/trackpad
How it works:
After installing the module, DocSign Manager can add new documents and send them to sign.
For example, 3 document with different source are added as demo data.
The document managing form looks like that:
Document Lang Versions: you can add version for each installed language in your system
Form to add Lang Version looks like that: It is built-in visual editor:
Required Users: Users which are requested to read and sign the document
User Signs: In that tab you will see list of users signed the document with timestamp.
After running DocSign Campaign you can send request to read and sign the document. To do it click the "Send Request" button and select users:
Each selected user will receive email message with request to read and sign the document:
The document signing process for users looks like in screenshots below:
The list of documents that user is requested to sign:
The form of the document through the eyes of the user: Start (The checkbox is unable to mark)
If document has multiple language version, user can select most suitable one by clicking the button "Language Version"
The form of the document after finishing to read (The document is fully scrolled and user can mark the checkbox):
After ticking the checkbox the "Sign" button or "Sign Drawing" area appears (according to sign method):
After clicking on the button it will be considered that the user has signed the document:
User can see the list of own signed document:
If you want to add document as attachment or link, the process is similar. Instead of a field for adding text, you will see a field for linking or uploading a document.
The user will see more simple form and should download document to read and after reading tick the checkbox and click the "Sign" button:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.