Add To cart From website shop interfaceby Alpha Brains Technologies https://www.alpha-brains.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||130|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Add To cart Ajax & Quantity Option At Shop Product List v13.0.1 ( 15th August 2020 )
By : alpha brains technologies
Do you want product QTY option in the product list view(shop page)? This module helps the customer to add an item in cart with a quantity option in the product list view(shop page). Here you don't need to go on the shopping cart page or product page to choose item quantity. You can enable/disable the QTY selection option. Customers can easily add the number of quantity from the product list (shop page). If you disable quantity option still add to cart AJAX will work normally, So customers can quickly add items in the cart without loading in the cart page.
Advantages of AJAX
Reduce the traffic travels between the client and the server.
- Response time is faster so increases performance and speed.
- User Experience is very high as page don't reload.
- Bandwidth Usage:
No requirement to completely reload the page again.
AJAX improves speed and performance.
Fetching data from the database and storing data into the database perform background without reloading page.
- You have a product quantity option in the product list view(shop page).
- You can enable/disable the quantity option.
- Don't need to go on the shopping cart/product page for input product quantity.
- The cart opens directly with defined product quantity.
- No special configuration required just install it and cheers!
- This module saves your important time.
- It reduces human efforts.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.