Limit number of recordsby IT-Projects LLC https://it-projects.info , Pavel Romanchenko https://it-projects.info
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
Limit number of records
e.g. allow to create maximum 10 users. Similar restriction can be applied to any table.
For example, you can restrict number of vehicles by three.
If users try to create more then three vehicles then exception occurs.
Limit number of records
- In debug mode open Settings / Users / Groups
- Find there Limit records number / Control limits on records number group and add your user in the group.
- Open Settings / Technical / Security / Records Number Limits menu
- Create new record. For example:
- Model: Information on a vehicle
- Domain: 
- Maximum Records: 3
- Save the record
- Try to create more than three vehicles from Fleet / Vehicles / Vehicles. When you try to create more than three vehicles then you see an exception message. The system doesn't allow you create more than three records.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2014-2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.