Account cash invoiceby Creu Blanca https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-payment
|Lines of code||282|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Account cash invoice
This modules allows to pay an existing Supplier Invoice / Customer Refund, or to collect payment for an existing Customer Invoice from a Cash Statement.
Table of contents
- Go to Settings and activate the developer mode.
- Go to Settings / Users & Companies / Users and set the flag ‘Show Full Accounting Features’.
- Go to Invoicing / Dashboard and create and/or open an existing Cash Statement from a Cash Journal.
- Press the button Pay Invoice to pay a Supplier Invoice or a Customer Refund. You will need to select the expected Journal
- Select Collect Payment from Invoice in to receive a payment of an existing Customer Invoice or a Supplier Refund.
- Press Validate on the statement. The payment will then be reconciled with the invoice.
- Cannot pay invoices in a different currency than that defined in the journal associated to the payment method used to pay/collect payment.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-payment project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.