Vehicle Rental System (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Employees (hr)
• Fleet (fleet)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||7462|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo 13 Vehicle Rental System
Vehicle Rental System Provides a services like Take the Vehicle on Rent.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
Vehicle Quick Search
Auto Station Management
How to use
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Model make of Vehicle, You can configure the Model of Vehicle.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Vehicles Model, You can configure the Vehicle Model by Selecting the Appropriate value.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Vehicle Class Type, You can configure the Class type of your Vehicle.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Vehicle Type, You can configure the type of Vehicle.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Auto Station, You can define Auto Station.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Operations Type, You can configure the different Type of Opertaions.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Tools, You can Configure the tools which are required in Vehicle.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Exterior, You can define Exterior part of Vehicle.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Interio, You can define Interior part of Vehicle.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Configuration -> Mechanical, You can define Mechanical part of Vehicle.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Vehicle -> Vehicles, You can Register the Vehicles by Selecting the Appropriate Option like Vehicle Type, Fuel Type, Auto Station, Rate per Day , Rate per KM etc.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Vehicle -> Quick Search, You can Search the vehicle by Enter the Appropriate value.
- After Selecting the Value click on Search button to Search the Vehicle.
- When you Click on Search button It will give the list of available Vehicles between yhose dates and as per the given parameters.
- After Selecting the Vehicle from the List of Vehicles Click on Create button, When you click on Create button it will create the retnal order of the vehicle which you Select.
- After Create the rental order, click on Confirm button to Confirm the Rental Order.
- When you click on Confirm button, Contract of your Rental Order will create.
- Into the Contract there is the feature of Electric Signature, When you click on Customer Signature and Contractor Signature button, one popup will be open and then you can do your signature and when you click on Save button, signature will be save.
- When you click on Close Contract button then contract will close, when you click on Send Contract by Email then the Email should go to the Customer With Contract(PDF).
- Cancellation Policy is also available in contract, Enter the number of slot that you want to devide the Cancellation charge, After then click on Generate Policy button.
- When you click on Create Invoice button, Invoice of your Contract will be create.
- Now go into the Vehicle Rental -> Dashboard, You will see the Rental Order Which you need to deliver to the Customer.
- Now Click on Deliveries of Car button into the Dashboard then you can see the list of Vehicle which you need to deliver to the customer.
- Select the Vehicle and check the Fuel Level into the Vehicle then click on Delivery button to deliver the Vehicle to the Customer.
- After Deliver the vehicle when it comes from Customer than click on Incoming Cars button, when you click on Incoming Cars, it will display the list of Cars which will come from Customer.
- When vehicle come from Customer click on Receive button.
- After that click on Inspection Create button to inspect the Vehicle if it has any damage or missing part.
- After that make the Inspection of all the parts like tools, mechanical, exteriors, interiors etc, if any parts are not available then you can apply the charge of that parts, and then click on Create Invoice button to create the invoice of the Missing Parts.
- When Inspection will done click on Mark as Done button.
- When Inspection will done vehicle will come into the Internal Moves.
- After that click on Move to Parking button to make the vehicle Available for other Customer.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Vehicle -> Rental Order, you can see all the Rental Order.
- You can also book the vehicle from the Calendar view, Drag on the calendar view when you want to book the vehicle then fill the option by appropriate value after that click on confirm button to make the rental order and Contract will also create.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Vehicle -> Vehicle Contracts, you can see all the Vehicle Contract.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Analysis -> Rental Orders, you can see the Graph view and Pivot view of rental order of all the customer.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Analysis -> Inspections, you can see the Graph view and Pivot view of Inspection.
- Into Vehicle Rental -> Analysis -> Vehicles Log, you can see the Graph view and Pivot view of Vehicle Log of all the customer.
- Into Website, Click on the Book Vehicle Menu to Book the Vehicle from the website.
- Enter the From Date, To Date, Vehicle CLass Type, Vehicle Type and Fuel Type etc, after that click on Search button to Search the Vehicle, When you click on Search button it will display the list of Available Vehicle between those dates and as per the given parameters.
- After that Click on Add to Cart button Add the Vehicle into the Cart and when you click on Add to Cart Button Rental Order will create.
- After that Click on Proceed to Checkout button to confirm the rental order and Make the Payment.
- After that Select the Payment Method and Enter the Card Details, click on Pay now button to make the Payment.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.