Website Customer Walletby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||2594|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0|
Odoo 13 Customer Wallet (Community)
This module allows customer to use their wallet while making the order.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- In Website -> Configuration -> Setting, You can Enable the Option Customer Wallet.
- On the Website side you can see the Wallet menu, click on that menu to see the Wallet Screen.
- When you click on the Wallet you are redirected to the login screen where first time you can set the pin and then you need that pin to login the wallet.
- After that you can see the Wallet screen and you can see three buttons, when you click on the Passbook button you can see your transaction History, when you click on Add Money you can add money in your wallet and On Change Pin, you can change your pin.
- When you click on Add Money Button.
- One mail will sent to you that you have add the amount in the wallet.
- When you buy a Product you can pay the amount from your wallet, and one mail will sent to the customer that he had used the amount from the wallet.
- After that you can also check the wallet transactions on the wallet screen.
- If you don't have a sufficient wallet amount then you can use the your current wallet amount while make the order and you need to pay only remaining amount after the wallet amount is decreased from the Total order amount.
- After selecting the payment acquirer and make the payment and then you will be redirect on the confirmation page and also mail will sent to the customer about the wallet transaction.
- In Invoicing -> Customer -> Wallet, you can see the all the wallet transactions of all the customers.
- In Configuration -> Setting, you can enable transfer feature.
- After enabling the transfer feature you can see Transfer Money button.
- Click on Transfer Money button and you will prompt to login to wallet.
- After login enter recipient mobile number and amount you want to transfer and click on process button and you will get ticket of that transaction if amount successfully transferred.
- Amount is deducted from the payer's account.
- Amount is added to the recipient's account.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.