Asterisk Apps Connector
Connect your Asterisk to Odoo in the right way!
- Odoo open source, enterprise and odoo.sh supported.
- Click to call from Partner form.
- Set phone's caller ID name from Odoo partners database.
- Normalize your phone numbers database!
- Get caller's salesperson SIP channel and connect customers directly to their managers.
- Organize differentiated telephone customer service by quering customer tags from Asterisk dialplan (e.g. put VIP customers in the VIP queue or in first place).
- Protect your Asterisk! The Agent acts as a shield for your Asterisk server.
- Asterisk support is available. See Support section below.
- More features coming...
- Custom development available.
See Documentation tab for the link.
- URL: demo.odoopbx.com
- username: demo
- password: demo
You can dial number +1-470-809-9548 from your mobile phone and see this in action in Calls menu.
Demo has all Asterisk addons installed. Every addon makes its own menu so you can easily understand which functionality belongs to which module.
You can connect your SIP phones and trunks to make real calls. Please contact for individual demo setup.
Please note that demo is re-created every night so your test calls and data is removed.
Click to dial
Click on partner's number to dial.
When phone auto-answering is correctly set user's phone is answered automatically and call progress can be heard from phone's speaker.
Define a map of your Odoo users and Asterisk users so that calls can be matched.
Using this map Odoo can known what extenion to originate when user clicks a number to dial.
Ping Asterisk agent and keep connection history
Check and monitor your Asterisk server connectivity.
Define Asterisk events that are handled in Odoo.
Define your Asterisk server dialing rules so that click2dial numbers are send correctly.
If your phone numbers are a mess - use re-format button to make them one standard!
The Asterisk connector defends your Asterisk server!
When a hacker tries to guess your users's accounts he is blocked immediately.
No need to install & configure fail2ban system as this is a builtin functionality of the Asterisk connector.
Odoo PBX module index
Bugs, feature requests
For bugs and feature requests please submit a request here: email@example.com.
Asterisk / FreePBX support
This module requires a running Astrerisk instance.
Network connection between Asterisk and Odoo instance is required.
Please refer to Asterisk documentaion for Asterisk configuration.
If you are a novice in Asterisk/FreePBX and do not know how to complete Asterisk part of installation you can request paid support to help you setup your PBX. Please submit a request.
Asterisk! Enjoy with Odoo!
The documentation is available at Odoo PBX docs
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.