Automatic Task Durationby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||128|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Automatic Task Duration
This module will help user to keep a record of the time duration spent on a specific task. Below highlighted are the features of this module:
- User can start and stop the timer at the time of task initiation and termination.
- Also, there is a description box where user can add the task description.
- Further a timesheet will be generated which will contain start and end date, employee name, description and duration.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites are required before the installation.
No configurations needed.
When clicked on Tasks tab you will be displayed with the screen as shown in the below image. You can see there is a âStartâ button and by tapping that button user can start recording time spent on their activity.
You can also provide a specific time limit for the task under âInitially planned Hoursâ. Additionally, user can see the progress of the task.
When you click the âEndâ button a wizard will be displayed which will contain the start time and end time for your activity with total duration. User can also add description for their activity. Clicking on âSave Entryâ button you will be provided with the final timesheet.
As mentioned above, after saving the entry of a particular activity user will get a timesheet entry with a detailed information such as: - activity date, start time, end time, employee name, description of the activity, and total duration spent on that activity.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.