Web to Print for Odoo
Personalized products for your Odoo Website, E-Commerce. Find online Demos here: https://clixmedia.ch/web-to-print
Note: This Module includes a quaterly subscription to Web to Print Cloudservice, with 30 GBytes disk space, unlimited output PDF files (Flatrate), implementation guides and support.
- Easily configure templates and editor iframe functions
- Upload, Drag&Drop template files, Support for InDesign, Photoshop, JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF
- Folder and Data actions for cloudserver administration, replace, rename, delete, download, move
- Individual editor settings for Image Gallery, Crop Marks, Load Userdata, Fontmode
- Create 3D Previews for webshop frontend
- Personalize products on website and save designs in user account
- Design with Text, Graphics, Images, Colors in Easy Mode and Advanced Mode
- Aproove your Design workflow, Save Design workflow
- Reload, Re-Edit Design data from shopping cart
- Order Administration, Preview and Download print data as high end rendered PDF File
Easily administrate all template data from the design panel using the folder and file action features including Drag & Drop, Upload multiple files and folders.
Easy upload fontfiles to use with your templates.
Organize your fonts by font family and font folders
One Click - Connect your E-Commerce products with your templates.
Individual editor settings for each product and iFrame functions.
- Fontmode, Simple and Advanced
- Image Gallery On / Off
- Load User Data (for autofill variable text frames and variable data printing
- Crop Marks On / Off
- 3D Preview Mockups
Individual Template sources like Adobe InDesign or Adobe Photoshop files
After your purchase you receive with your subscription the credentials for the Web to Print Cloudservice.
The App includes the Personalization Button for the product detail page.
- Simple and Advances Editor mode
- Personalize Text, Image, Objects
- Image Gallery, private and public mode
- Image Editor
- Text Editor
- Single Line Text, Multiline Text
- Single Page, Multipage with automatic created page switch buttons
- Object Layers
- and much more...
If users create there designs they can save it as private template to the account for reload, reorder. It also provides a Approve Workflow for production and 3D Previews.
Let's save, reopen private templates
Image Gallery for private use, supporting PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG and more.
For public image gallery, organized in different folders.
Users get preview from design in shopping cart and can reload, redesign the products.
Find the PDF Output directly in Sales Orders with preview und PDF download icon.
You will get free support for the time of your subscription of Web to Print Cloudservice for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing by sending your ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help and Support
Requirements and exceptions
To start using the app it is enough to install it. No extra configuration is required
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.