Website Wallet for Customers in Odooby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||744|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Website Wallet for Customers
Customer Wallet in Odoo
Wallet Payment in Odoo
This app provides wallet features to your website where customers can add and withdraw from their wallet for shopping.
- Allow your customer of the website to add money into the wallet.
- Allow your customer to view all wallet transactions he/she has made to add money and spend money from the wallet.
- Full history of wallet transactions.
- Customers can do shopping from your website using wallet balance.
- View of wallet balance on customer my account portal page.
- Wallet payment on ecommerce pages as payment gateway and we have created separate payment acquirers for wallet.
- Wallet transaction management in backend.
- Allow you to add multiple wallet recharge products in the system so customers can use that recharge to add money.
- Email notification when money is added into the wallet or removed from the wallet.
- Warning message if balance is not enough in wallet but customer try to use wallet payment for shopping.
- Fully integrated with Odoo Shop module.
- Wallet transactions form a list view for the purpose of reporting.
- Customers can get the benefit of using a wallet.
- Wallet is payment acquire so work with odoo standard shopping.
- Please watch the video and check below screenshot for more details.
- Sales Wallet Transactions
Configuration for Wallet Product to Add Money into Wallet
Check IS WALLET PRODUCT And Add Website Category as Wallet Product
My Account Wallet Transactions Menu
Wallet Transaction Page in My Account Portal
To increase wallet banace to buy wallet product from given button Add Wallet money
Wallet Recharge Product in Ecommerce to Add Money into Wallet
Payment for Wallet Recharge balance Credit
Customer has to select other payment option to add money into wallet.
Lock Sale Order to Make it Done
Wallet Balance will be added to the customer
Check your Wallet Balance
Now Customer can do Shopping and Use Wallet Balance
Payment using Wallet Balance
Deduct Wallet Balance
If Balance less than Total Amount
System will Raise Warning Message
Credit Mail Template for Add Money
Debit Mail Template for Spend Money
Wallet Transactions List View
Wallet Transaction From View
Wallet Transaction visible to the Customer Form also
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.