Delivery SEURby Trey (www.trey.es) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-spain , FactorLibre https://github.com/OCA/l10n-spain , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-spain
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||703|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
This module allows the integration of SEUR web services.
Register shipping, generate label, read shipping state and cancel shippment by webservices
Table of contents
You have to set Seur carrier in the stock picking you want to ship:
- In the stock picking form go to Additional Info tab and choose Seur as carrier and the service and product code. You only be able to choose this if the state of the picking is ‘Ready to Transfer.
- When the picking is ‘Transferred’, it appears a Create Shipping Label button. Just push it, and if all went well the label will be ‘attached’
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-spain project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.