Instant Messaging Chat Interface Internal Chattingby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
|Lines of code||542|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
ODOO Chat Interface
Communication is the heart of any business and extracting required information very quickly from the communication is a necessary factor for Executives for quick decision making and smooth usability will add a nice feather on the cap. Our chat interface improvement over the official Odoo Module has the following usability improvements and features that will help any organization communicate internally effectively, giving a possibility to keep track of every loop of communication albeit divided into multiple groups, possibly various departments.
Chat View Improvements
- We can see the list of participants of the group with their status.
- All shared links will be listed on the right corner so you don't need to scroll and search shared links in your chat history.
- An Ability to email your chat conversation to third party participants will make your communication channels easier.
- Possibility to Escalate or Delegate the derived minutes of the meeting(MOM).
Mail your Conversation
- Easy button to mail your chat conversation to all participants and add other recipients in the mail. Mail chat conversation features will make your reporting and channel communication easy and quick.
Check out our various Odoo Services below
Offshore & Onsite Development
Odoo Mobile App Development
Support and Maintenance
Odoo Manual Testing
Hire Dedicated Odoo Developer
Odoo Automated Testing
Payment Gateway Integrations
Odoo Functional Training
Installation & Hosting
Check out our various Odoo Based Products
Field Service Management
Spa & Salone Management
Ringcentral telephone integration
Human Resource Management
For any questions, support and development contact us.
(+91) 98793-54457, (+91) 90334-72982 +91-79-2975-0867WhatsApp, Telegram or Call 24X7
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.