Biometric Attendance Importby Surekha Technologies https://www.surekhatech.com
|Lines of code||932|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 11.0|
Attendance Import Made Easy with Odoo !!!
What does this module solve?
- Odoo provides all-in-one HR suite including Recruitments, Appraisal, Expenses, Leaves, Attendances, etc.
- Managing Attendances for large number employees is bit tedious work. There are chances your bio-metric hardware does not support interfacing with Odoo.
- What common feature we observe with bio-metric machines, is they provide manual data export features.
- We provide a way to utilize the data exported from bio-metric device to help you to manage attendance in Odoo more quickly and efficiently.
- You can import attendances using CSV file with different formats and some unique constraints which will avoid the human errors.
- Import attendance date by selecting date range.
- 17 Pre-built date formats are supported.
- Data validations. Highlights inappropriate attendance records.
- No Hardware interfacing required.
Import attendance date by selecting date range.
Multiple Data format support
Employee code, Date, In time, Out time
Employee code, Date.
You don't see your date format here? Don't worry!!! Drop us an email, we will be happy to help you out.
How to import data?
- Export data from biometric machine(You can just export it in USB drive. Most biometric supports this).
- Format your CSV If needed(Look on above
- If the format of the file is as per what our app supports, you don't need to do anything.
- If format is different, then you can update the file with MS Excel or Google Sheet and then download the file as CSV.
- Import the CSV file via our module into odoo.
- We can customize our module to support any custom CSV format OR any of your requirement. For professional paid support, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure import/export in Odoo works properly in your current system. You can test it by doing export/import in products, sales, etc modules.
- Employees records with Identification No must be configuration in Odoo before you import attendance via our module.
- In case you find issue in above, please install following modules/packages on your system.
RTL (Right to Left) Languages Compatiblility
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.