DescriptionUse snippets to build HTML forms, that submit Data directly to model of your choice.
Use it in the front end (website) to collect data from public users to your function Model in the backend!
Build forms with snippets
Go to Settings->HTML Embed Forms->Create Forms
Go to your website, hit edit and scroll down to the form area
Drag the form snippet into your website and select your form
Your form will be ready for data input and submission
Contact / Support
Need help or want extra features?
Need help with the configuration or want this module to have more
Contact us on
- Website : IctPack Solutions LTD
- E Mail : email@example.com
- Phone : +255 677 620 150
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Help to update this module
Hello I wrote a rating in this module, and I know now how to fix it. with want more info firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Help to update this module