Protect ir.rule recordsby IT-Projects LLC https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/ir_rule_protected/ , Ivan Yelizariev https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/ir_rule_protected/
|Lines of code||39|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 9.0|
Protect ir.rule records
The module allows protect ir.rule from modifying and deleting. Once a rule is marked as protected only superuser is able to control this rule.
Also, the module protect itself from uninstalling by non-superuser.
Tested on Odoo 12.0
Protect ir.rule records
- Install this module in a usual way
- Log in as SUPERUSER
- Activate Developer Mode
- Open menu [[ Settings ]]>> Technical >> Security >> Record Rules
- Select or create some record
- Click [Edit]
- Set "Protected" checkbox and click [Save] button.
- RESULT: the record is protected from modifying and deleting by non-superuser.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2014-2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.