Website Menu Securityby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.jupical.com
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Website Menu Security
The application to hide website menu based configuration like public user, portal user, internal user and group based
This module is tested in Community and enterprise version 13 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- Configuration to hide selected website pages for public users
- Configuration to hide selected website pages for internal users
- Configuration to hide selected website pages for portal users
- Configuration to hide selected website pages for specific group users
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
After installation, Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Website Menu Security, from here you can set website menus to be hide for different users and groups
You can hide websit menu for different users and groups like public user, portal user, internal user and also you can apply for specific group
You can set menus to hide for public users from the bellow tab
You can set menus to hide for internal users from the bellow tab
You can set menus to hide for portal users from the bellow tab
You can set menus to hide for specific users group from the bellow tab. Here you can select multiple access groups for menu. Like Shop menu can not accisble by public/portal group
|Do you need support on module? Please, Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Connect with us|
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.