Management System - Nonconformity Typeby Associazione PNLUG - Gruppo Odoo https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
|Lines of code||3636|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Management System - Nonconformity Type
This module add classification for the Nonconformity of Management System module.
- Type: add a field to classify a NC in Internal, Partner, Customer, External.
- Internal: when the NC is due and revealed in an internal process
- Partner: when the NC is due to a Partner
- Customer: when the NC si due and connected to a claim of the Customer
- External: when the NC si due and connected to a claim of an External entity (e.g. an Authority)
- For the Partner NC type add a button to send an email to the Partner associated with the Nonconformity: for this mgmtsystem_nonconformity_partner has to be installed and a Partner’s Contact of type Quality has to be set
- Quantity checked (qty-ck) and not compliant (qty-nc): a check is performed on the quantity to ensure that qty-nc isn’t greater than qty-ck and in case perform an auto-set.
Table of contents
- Go to Management System → Management System → Nonconformities
- Create new Nonconformity
- Select a Nonconformity Type: default is Internal
NC Partner Quality E-mail
- Go to Contacts
- Open a Partner
- On tab Contacts & Adresses create/select a contact of type Quality Address
- Go to Management System → Management System → Nonconformity
- Create a new Nonconformity
- Set Type as Partner
- Click «Send by Email»
- manage Template Action on statistic analysis
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.