BOM Product Image and BOM Components Imageby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
|License||See License tab|
BOM Product and BOM Component Image (BoM Product Image)
Bill of Material Product image and BOM Component Image - Odoo App
Print product image in Bill of Material and Component Lines and PDF
This module allow you to have image on BOM and BOM Component and PDF report of BOM.
- Product Image on Bill of Material (BOM). If Product variant is set then system will set Product variant image.
- Product Image on Bill of Material Components. Add Bill Of Material Component's Image to Odoo MRP module
- Product Image on Bill of Material Structure PDF report. On PDF it can print small, medium and large image based on your selection on BOM form. We have modify Odoo standard BOM structure report and add images of BOM product and BOM components.
- For more details please watch video and below screenshots.
Bill of Material With Product Image and Component Product Image - Small Image
BOM Structure PDF Report With - Small Image
Bill of Material With Product Image and Component Product Image - Medium Image
BOM Structure PDF Report With - Medium Image
Bill of Material With Product Image and Component Product Image - Large Image
BOM Structure PDF Report With - Large Image
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.