One2many Tree/List View Limitby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
One2many Tree/List View Limit
Display Limit for One2many Field on Tree/List View
Limit of One2many Field in Odoo
This module allows you to increase the limit of one2many field which is available on form view.Main Features:
- Increase number of records to display limit on one2many field on form view.
- Module will only work for one2many field (not for other normal list/tree view).
- It also respects if you have specified limit attribute on your one2many tree as limit attribute. So first preference if you have limit attribute on one2many field for specific tree view then it will limit to that but if not specified then it will limit as per our module. Our code limit it to 100 but you may change with your limit by changing our code file inside module.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
One2many List limit Increased to 100 After Installing Module
Default to 100 Increased One2many Tree/List View Limit
One2many Tree/List View on Form Before Installing Our Module
One2many Tree/List View on Form (Odoo Standard Limit)
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.