Manage language in contactsby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact/
|Lines of code||63|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Manage language in contacts
Odoo by default propagate language field to the created contacts from their form, but it doesn’t allow to change it once created.
This module fills this gap, and also provides other facilities for the contact language management:
- Put the language of the parent company when the contact doesn’t have a language and this parent company is assigned.
- When the company changes the language, it fills with the same language all the contacts that don’t have any.
- Show the language in the inner narrowed Contact form and set the new conctact with a different language if needed.
- Search and also group contacts by their language.
Table of contents
- Go to any company partner has contacts.
- Click on any contact and you will be able to edit the language.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Javier Iniesta
- Vicent Cubells
- David Vidal
- Cristina Martín
- Pedro Evaristo Gonzalez Sanchez <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.