Partner Industry Secondaryby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Lines of code||302|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Partner Industry Secondary
This module adds secondary industries for partners.
Table of contents
To manage industries, you need to:
- Go to Contacts > Configuration > Sectors of Activity.
By default only companies have industries. To activate industries in individuals also, you need to activate the following setting:
- Go to Settings > General Settings > Partner Industries > Industry in contacts > Use industry for individuals
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any partner’s form.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Rafael Blasco <email@example.com>
- Antonio Espinosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Javier Iniesta <email@example.com>
- Vicent Cubells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Luis M. Ontalba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cristina Martin R.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.