Payment Authorize.net CIM and Checkoutby Forfens Tech
Odoo E-Commerce and Back-end Sale Order Payment Solution
(Tested Odoo 13)
Authorize Payment Gateway is available in ODOO to making a payment processing easier
Why Payment Authorize.net CIM and Checkout Module?
- This module provide solution for both e-commerce and back-end sale order.
- Back-end Sale Order make payment using customer Authorize.net CIM profile. Moreover you can create customer profile and payment profiles.
- E-Commerce Checkout, it used Authorize Advanced Integration Method (AIM). Customer can shopping and pay directly thru their card. Customer need to enter there card details as soon as transaction will done and complete the payment process.
Customers/Guest Users Features
- Accept/Pay payment from anywhere any time.
- Customers/Guest Users no longer redirect to any other site for enter payment details. All Payment procedures will be done on your site.
- It'll supports Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover card.
- In order of payment information, the customers/guest users web browser encrypts the payment information to be sent between the browser and the merchant webserver. In between, this may be done via SSL encryption. So manage better security management at the time of card verification.
- Administration can manage customer payment profile.
- Administration can charge of sale order amount from customer payment profile card. And make order confirm and mark invoice to paid.
- Administration can modify payment status.
- Administration can easily enable/disable Authorize Checkout payment method.
Installation & Configuration
1.) Install Module
Install the Payment Authorize.net CIM and Checkout module.
2.) Obtain API Login ID and Transaction Key
You have to create an account in authorize.net as a sandbox user. Later you'll update Test mode to the Live mode.
After created an account, navigate to Account » Settings » API Login ID and Transaction Key. Obtain your API Login ID and Transaction Key.
Next to generate your transaction key.
3.) Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key
In Odoo navigate to Invoicing or Account menu » Payment Acquirers » Select Authorize CIM & Checkout » Click on Configure button.
Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key as well as set your environment preferences.
Back-end Sale Order Payment in ODOO
1.) Create Address
Navigate to Sale » Customers » Create Billing address and Shipping address.
Once you wrote Billing address and Shipping address it would be show both address on bottom.
2.) Create Customer Profile
Navigate to Customer Profile Tab » Create customer profile
Default customer billing and shipping address set and enter customer card number and expire date. and click on create button.
First payment profile created. you can add more then one payment profile.
Moreover you can delete payment profile anytime
3.) Sale Order Confirm with Authorize Charge to Customer
Navigate to Sale » Quotations » Create/Open 'Charlie Bernard' customer quotation. Click to Authorize Confirm button.
Choose card and click on make transaction.
Order was confirm and payment transaction created and done.
In Order form view click on invoice button. Select Invoiceable lines and hit to Create and view invoices.
Click on Validate button
Click on add button because customer customer outstanding payment received via authorize card.
As soon as invoice set to Paid and Order completed.
E-Commerce Payment Workflow
1.) Select Authorize Checkout Payment Method
2.) Enter Card Details
If Invalid Card Details Authorize Response Mesaage
3.) Order Confirmation
Odoo Admin (E-Commerce Payment Transaction)
1.) Sale Order Details
2.) Transaction Details
Help & Support
Any issue related to this module, any quotation or queries contact us.
Odoo Technical Help, Support, Request any features give us the opportunity to service you better and improve our solution on a continuous basis.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.