Credit Limitby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
• CRM (crm)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Inventory (stock)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
A credit limit is the maximum amount of credit offered to a customer. Set up a credit limit ensures that the amount of this credit is consistent with the financial capacities of each customer. Set up credit limits is one of the key tools to avoid overdue invoices and bad debts.
This application provides functionality of set credit limit for individual customers. When customer request for goods and in Odoo while confirming the quotation system will check past due amount of the customer and it will compare with his credit limit. If order amount is more than customer's credit limit system will automatically update order status as 'CC HOLD'.
The credit limit is used to limit the amount of loss that a business will sustain if a customer does not pay. The amount of a credit limit is established by the credit department. The amount of the credit limit is based on a number of factors, such as:
1) A customer's credit score.
2) The customer's payment history with the company.
3) The customer's financial results and financial position, as described in its financial statements.
4) The presence or absence of any personal guarantees or other collateral.
- Allow to set credit limit for individual customers.
- System will automatically check customer credit limit and update order status as 'CC HOLD'.
Assign Credit Limit on Customer
Create Sale Order
Credit Code Hold
Approve/Reject Hold Orders
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on email@example.com for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.