Point of Sale Eventsby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/event , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/event
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1334|
Point of Sale Events
Sell events tickets from the Point of Sale
Table of contents
Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale and enable Sell Events on the desired PoS.
Optionally, you can choose to filter on a list of Event Types.
Enable Available in PoS on all event products related to event tickets you want to sell in PoS. If the ticket product is not available on the pos, the ticket won’t be available neither.
- Click on the Add Event button, or on any Event product.
- Use the calendar widget to filter the events, and click on one.
- Add as many Tickets as you want
- Add more test tours, specially ones that check availabilities.
- Handle event registration details. It could be another popup right before going to payment (similar to core event_sale workflow).
- Cancel registrations when the PoS order are refunded, possibly in a separate module depending on pos_order_return to get the reference of the refunded_order_id.
- Possibly add an option to print the event badges from the Point of Sale.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.