Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Mobile UI for POS, Responsive POS UI
A POS resposive UI for mobile and tablet devices
Makes POS UI mobile friedly and resposive for tablet and mobile devices.
The POS UI can be used both in landscape and portrait in mobile devices
Collapsible interface. Allows to reduce visble elements and makes it easy to work in small devices
Add scroll to overflow elements. To make every elemet accesible.
Order products view
Now you can see every thing, and use it confortably.
- You can hide and show the whole keyboard and buttons with one tap.
- Allow you to show more/less action buttons.
- You have the first action button always visible.
Every interface is responsive
- The paymentes view is rearrenged verticaly.
- In the products list view you can hide/show the categories allowing the products to fit the whole space.
- The client screen now is full responsive for creating, searching and selecting clients.
No more problems in landscape mobile
Every feature explained above works perfectly in landscape and helps to improve the experience in this mode.
For POS restaurant
Is recomended to use Mobile UI for POS restaurants
It will fit your floors plans to screen to see every table confortably in plan mode.
Or it will conver your floor map in a tables grid to quickly select tables.Buy it
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.