POS User Accessby MAC5 https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/browse?author=MAC5
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
POS User Access
Way to manage access for specific features in POS for each user
- User Access to POS Closing
- User Access to Order Deletion
- User Access to Order Line Deletion
- User Access to Order Payment
- User Access to Discount Application
- User Access to Price Change
- User Access to Decreasing Quantity
Easy setup of user access to POS
User access configuration is as easy as ABC. Configuration can be found in Settings > Users & Companies > Users.
For each POS users, specify which POS feature should be accessible or restricted in POS User Access tab.
User access/restriction seemless integration to POS interface
There will be an error prompt to the user if the user has no access to a certain feature.
This module is compatible with Odoo 13.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.