POS Voucher and Giftby Fauniq http://fauniq.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1351|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo POS Voucher Gift
Support to get discount by voucher or gift card
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version.
POS voucher and gift Key Features:
Set Up a discount program by using multiple type of voucher
- Evoucher: one evoucher can be applied by many orders
- Card Voucher: one voucher can only use one time for one order
- Gift: shop can sell a gift or send a gift to your partner, then customer can use it in Shop to get discount
Creating batch vouchers easily by helpful wizard
Processing batch vouchers easily by helpful wizard
Print voucher cards in backend to give them to customer or partner
Pos Voucher Gift Main Form
Create Batch Vouchers by helpful wizard tool
Processing Batch Vouchers by helpful wizard tool
Print multi Voucher Card
Support basic filter and groupby
For testing, please login with user/password: demo/demo
For support or customize further features, please contact me at:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.