Product Dimension Volumetric Weightby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
|Lines of code||170|
Product Dimension Volumetric Weight
This module extends the functionality of product_dimension to add Volumetric weight in products. It’s used for example by some carrier agencies to compute the cost price of the delivery service.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory -> Configuration -> Configuration.
- Check Units of Measure and save Settings.
- Go to Inventory -> Configuration -> UoM.
- Create a new UoM or edit some record (m for example) and set Volumetric weight radio.
Formula to calculate volumetric weight: Volume * Volumetric weight radio (from Dimensional UoM) According to product_dimension addon, volume is calculate according to: Length * Height * Width (all values are converted to meters previously).
To use this module :
- Go to Product View > Inventory
- Set Volume greater than 0*
- Volumetric weight have changed.
- Other possibility is set: Dimensional UoM + Lenght + Height + Width (these changes compute Volume field).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Víctor Martínez
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.