Product List Pricelist Priceby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||249|
Product List Pricelist Price
This module adds two menu items to easily display the sales price of product templates and product variants for the different pricelists in the system.
Each menu corresponds to one of the two models, and the prices for each pricelists are added as optional columns to be displayed in the list view.
See the Usage section to know how to configure the Pricelists you want to show in the views.
Table of contents
To use this module you need to have Pricelists activated in the system.
To configure it follow this steps:
- Go to Sales > Products > Pricelists
- For each pricelist, mark the checkbox “Display in Pricelist Prices” under “Configuration” to show the product prices for that pricelist in the views.
- From Sales > Products > Pricelist Prices, choose one of the menus to:
- Product Prices: Pricelist prices for product templates.
- Product Variant Prices: Pricelist prices for product variants.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.