Product Meat Uneceby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files
Product Meat Unece
This module adds the UNECE Meat Carcasses and Cuts Classification standardized by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (which has 56 members states in Europe, America and Central Asia, cf Wikipedia. These code lists are sometimes called UNCL (United Nations Code List).
Table of contents
On product templates, a new page allows to set the UNECE meat field. The 20 digits code is automatically computed.
- Implement Caprine Meat
- Implement Chicken Meat
- Implement Deer Meat
- Implement Duck Meat
- Implement Edible Meat co-products
- Implement Llama/alpaca Meat
- Implement Ovine Meat
- Implement Porcine Meat
- Implement Processes Poultry Meat
- Implement Rabbit meat
- Implement Turkey Meat
- Implement Goose Meat
- Implement Horse Meat
- Implement Veal Meat
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/community-data-files project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.