Product supplierinfo qty multiplierby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||63|
Product supplierinfo qty multiplier
This module allows to define multiplier quantities at the supplier level in the products to apply it in the purchase order lines.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Purchase > Products > Products.
- Select a product.
- Go to the ‘Purchase’ tab and edit a vendor pricelist line to set ‘Multiplier Qty’ to 2.0 (If you can’t find that column, you can activate it by clicking the three dots at the corner of the table and enabling it).
- Create a new purchase order.
- Assign it to the partner where the multiplier quantity was previously set.
- Add a product line with the previously edited product.
- Quantity is set to 2.0.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Víctor Martínez
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.