|Lines of code||693|
This module allows you to generate projects from templates previously created by the project manager. Enough wasting time creating and configuring projects with the same structure, instead, spend time and effort creating and configuring the necessary templates for all types of projects that your company manages and from which the projects will be generated.
Tasks within templates can be configured to automatically calculate the due date when the project is created based on the start date. When creating a new project from the wizard, it is possible to add and modify some values without affecting the original template.
This module does not inherit or modify the project.project model. Therefore, if you decide to uninstall it, the projects created with this wizard will not be affected.
- Unzip all these modules next to eachother in your custom addons folder.
- Restart your Odoo instance.
- Install project_from_template.
Upgrading to a newer version
- Unzip all new modules and replace the existing ones.
- Run ./odoo-bin -d YOUR_DB_NAME -u project_from_template
- Restart the Odoo instance.
- With the project manager permissions. Go to Settings -> Project Templates
- Create your template: set project stages, create project tasks, if you want, you can set the parameters to auto calculate the due date of each task based on the project start date or the previous task due date.
- When you're done editing your project template, enable it so they can be chosen from the project creation wizard.
- To create a new project from a template, press the new button << Create from template >> next to the Create button in the main Kanban view of the projects. Select an enabled template and change the values as you see fit. If there are tasks with the calculated deadline, you must set the project start date necessarily.
- small bug fixed that occurred when loading a template without stages.
- [Feature] Initial version of the source code: Create Projects from templates
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.