Purchase Order Approval Blockby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||763|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0|
Purchase Order Approval Block
This module allows you to block the approval of an RFQ when an Approval Block Reason has been provided. Upon confirmation of an RFQ the orders will be waiting for approval by a Manager.
Table of contents
- Go to ‘Purchases / Configuration / Purchase Approval Block Reasons’ and create the blocking reasons as needed, providing a name and a description. A field ‘Active’ allows you to deactivate the reason if you do not plan to use it any more.
- Assign the security group ‘Release RFQ with approval block’ to users that should be able to release the block. Users in group ‘Purchase / Managers’ are by default assigned to this group.
- Go to ‘Purchases / Purchase / Requests for Quotation’
- Create a new RFQ and indicate the approval block reason (found in the right hand side of the screen, below the order date).
There is a filter ‘Blocked’ to search for orders that are blocked for approval. It is also possible to search RFQ’s with a specific block reason.
- Press the button ‘Confirm’. If there’s an approval block, the order will be set to status ‘To Approve’. You will then need to request a Purchase Manager to approve it.
While the RFQ is in draft, members of security group ‘Release RFQ with approval block’, can see a button ‘Release Approval Block’. From this point and on, anyone seeing that RFQ will be able to validate it.
Followers of the RFQ receive notifications when an approval block has been set or released.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.