Purchase Stock Picking Show Currency Rateby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||55|
Purchase Stock Picking Show Currency Rate
This module shows the currency rate applied in a purchase stock picking, so that you can visually verify what is going to be applied to the valuation layer, or which one was applied once converted to company currency.
Table of contents
Enable the option for multiple currencies in your instance:
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Settings > Currencies > Multi-Currencies
Rates for non-company currencies must be available and be distinct to 1.0. For example, for EUR:
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Currencies and go to EUR
- Go to Rates smart-button
- Update 01/01/2010 record and change rate to 1.5
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Purchase > Orders > Request for quotation
- Create Purchase and set Currency distinct to company currency (EUR for example)
- Add any line with storable product.
- Confirm Order.
- Go to Receipt.
- The account rate should be shown according to the currency defined previously.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Víctor Martínez
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.